Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4th Appointment Update

This appointment was filled with lots of good news! I went to my appointment this morning and they changed my lower wire out for a stronger one. WHAT? I thought I had a super strong one in my mouth last time?? They want to really move my lower teeth down so they aren't sitting behind my upper teeth (look at picture below). Awesome!! My teeth are already sore and I love it!

They also said that they are going to reposition my brackets next appointment because if you've noticed, one of my upper central incisors is longer than the other and they are going to fix that! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!. I can't wait!!! I am still in the Class II elastic configuration but I don't have a power chain anymore! Woohoo! No more worrying about staining!

I'm super excited for my appointment in 8 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. lots of exclamation points! sounds like an awesome appointment! i hope you see lots of progress :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Lots of good news today :) thanks!! As always I'll be updating with progress pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, nice nice, I want to see pictures, please:)

    ReplyDelete