Thursday, May 19, 2011

3rd appointment next week!

I can't wait for my orthodontist appointment next week. I'm excited to see what they say about my lower teeth progression and my bite after wearing these elastics for the past 8 weeks. I'm also nervous because I'd like them to do something different to my teeth each time and I'll be SO sad if they just send me away for another 8 weeks without doing anything!

My teeth have come pretty far since they first put on these thicker wires 14 weeks ago and elastics 7 weeks ago:

Week 14


Week 27

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I definately see an improvement!Good luck with your treatment--- looking forward to seeing how it goes. :)
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i can definitely see the difference, I am looking forward also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great progress... i'm on the 6th month too. I am still however concern about mine. Looking forward to next update. Perhaps we can share experiences :)
    it is nice to see that we are not alone in this sometimes-painful-journey :D

    ReplyDelete