Tuesday, November 6, 2012

MY DE-BAND DATE!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

I have my de-banding date!!! 4 weeks from now on December 4, 2012 at approximately 2pm I will be brace free!! Is this really happening?? I don't believe it. SOMEBODY PINCH ME! Though I was pretty confident going into my adjustment this afternoon that he would schedule my de-banding. My teeth look even and my bite feels really good. My orthodontist looked at my teeth and said "I like it!" I like it too! But he's a freaking PERFECTIONIST so he's just going to try and close my open bite on my right side a little bit more. He said that the change is really minimal but it should help out my bite just a bit more. And I'm totally okay with that!

I'm still in the same elastic configuration with a triangle on my right side. I have an upper and lower power chain this time and I decided to get a light blue for my upper! Why not? Let's go with my favorite color (blue) for my last 4 weeks :) And I got a dark silver power chain on the bottom. I am freaking EXCITED!!! No words can explain! I hope these next 4 weeks better go by super fast! AHHHHHHH!!!


3 comments: