Wednesday, October 24, 2012

2 week progress photos! (Week 103)

So since the next 1-2 months will determine when my braces will come off I've been extremely obsessed with my teeth. It's been 2 weeks since my last adjustment so I figure I'd look to see if there was any progress. And I'm happy to report that there IS some progress!! *fist pump*


Let's compare my teeth today with my teeth 2 weeks ago shall we?

Week 101Week 103

MY TEETH ARE LEVEL!!! Look at my lateral incisors! They actually almost line up with one another. This issue has been bugging me for God knows how long and they are actually even now! You guys probably think I'm totally weird for noticing something so small, but this is a big deal for me! I've had slanted teeth forever!
Week 101Week 103


Okay so now here is a side view of my teeth. Gaps are slowly closing and my bite is SO much better now! The gap is actually almost closed between my upper and lower lateral incisors. Not bad for 2 weeks huh?!

My teeth aren't going to be perfect. Actually, if I got my braces off today I'd totally be happy with my bite and the way my teeth look.

My next adjustment is in 2 weeks. Cross your fingers that I come back with good news!

2 comments: