Thursday, October 11, 2012

Adjustment #15! Week 101

Wow I have officially been in braces for over 100 weeks! Time just flies and I hope it flies even more quickly!

So today I had my 15th adjustment and we are now in the final tweaking stages. My ortho is now trying to make sure my teeth are evened out. I asked him how much longer I have in my braces and he said, "Well after we get your teeth evened out that should be it." Kind of a general answer and he didn't give me a time frame, but it's definitely going to put me past the 2 year mark (11/5/12). LAME! I was hoping for Halloween, but at this point I'm just hoping I get them off by Christmas. Maybe Thanksgiving??! That would be great!

I finally tried a pink power chain guys! It looks white in this picture, but it's definitely a light pink.

My bite on the left side is good. And I don't have to wear elastics on this side anymore! Woohoo!


My ortho is trying to bring my lower teeth up with elastics.


Here's a diagram of what he's trying to do. He wants to bring my lower right teeth up more, and my upper left later incisor up as well.


After 1 1/2 years in Thailand elastics I am now in India elastics!! I used to be in 4mm (3/16") Super Heavy 6oz, but now I'm in 3mm (1/8") Heavy 4oz! They're so freaking TINY!!

My next adjustment is in 4 weeks. Crossing my fingers that will be the LAST adjustment and I can finally get my braces off!

1 comment: